Apply Online At:
Part-Time Scalehouse Attendant - Public Works - $14.69 Hourly
Payson, AZ - Temporary
- The purpose of this position is to ensure safety while using cost-effective measures.
- This position weighs vehicles, moves traffic, and assists customers at the landfill. The worker operates trucks, performs cleaning duties, and trains new employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Weighs vehicles, moves traffic safely, and gives customers directions.
- Maintains records of all charges for billing, collects fees and balances with reports, and makes deposits.
- Prepares reports, including waste tire count, recycled paper reports, and end of month totals.
- Serves as laborer, operating dump truck, water truck and pull magnet, picks up litter, and cleans area around scalehouse.
- Trains new scalehouse employees in landfill procedures.
Minimum Education Required
- High School Diploma or GED.
Minimum Years of Directly Related Experience Required
- One year customer service and cash handling experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Professional Credentials Required
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
Gila County Employment: