Apply Online At:
Construction Project Manager - Facilities - $59,958-$74,949 Annually
Globe, AZ - Full Time
- The purpose of this position is to ensure that County construction projects comply with all regulations.
- This position supervises and manages County construction projects and reviews issues and inspects vertical building remodels and new construction. The position also involves addressing customer concerns related to Gila County.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and supervises County vertical construction projects; designs, plans and coordinates bidding on County construction projects; oversees projects from inception to completion; prepares detailed scope of services/work, develops and monitors schedules and budgets, and monitors performance of staff and consultants; establishes priorities and adjusts schedules to meet priorities as established by Director or his designee.
- Reviews and comments on plans; monitors and inspects new construction work in progress including building remodels and new construction.
- Coordinates with contractors and ensures construction work processes and materials utilized conform to required specifications, plans and standards; attends utility construction, pre-construction, and safety meetings.
- Prepares and maintains required documentation including field notes, progress reports, pay estimates, as-built, and other relevant paperwork; manages and/or coordinates payments made to contractors.
- Responds to customer complaints, reports County issues to supervisor and develops solutions; investigates and resolves complaints regarding Gila County building issues.
- Reviews plans related to construction; monitors Facilities Management personnel and contractor safety.
- Ensures compliance with applicable Federal and State safety regulations and construction standards; reviews permits and final inspections.
Minimum Education Required
- Associates Degree Technical Discipline.
Minimum Years of Directly Related Experience Required
- Seven years of experience in construction, inspections, and maintenance of building facilities including project administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Professional Credentials Required
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
Gila County Employment: