General maintenance and upkeep of Retirement Senior Living Apartments and grounds at Rim Country Healthcare and Rehab
Perform repairs and preventive maintenance for all areas of the property.
A variety of plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, light carpentry, painting, and HVAC system repairs. General landscaping which would include courtyards, exterior weed control as well as maintaining irrigation system/water system.
Ensure apartments are move in ready
Keep detailed records and reports.
Collaborate with management for Apartment needs.
What we expect of you:
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized team member with these qualifications:
- Maintenance knowledge and skills, with ability to handle all aspects of apartment maintenance
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs to ensure work and safety compliance with ergonomic, emergency-response, and injury-prevention regulations
- Knowledge of building maintenance, including minor electrical repair, and plumbing
- Ability to speak, write, and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
- Flexibility to be available for emergency repair
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to Communicate Effectively
All employees must be screened in each day. Masks are required.
Apply send resume to HR- Dluciano@rimcountryhealth.com, apply on indeed or stop by and fill out an apllication @ 807 W Longhorn Rd Payson Az, 85541