ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Administrator is responsible for the providing administrative support to the Executive Director (ED) and the Board of Directors.
• The Administrator is responsible for financial management which will include handling accounts payable and accounts receivable, making Quickbooks entries and other financial-related tasks. • The Administrator is responsible for contact management, including data entry of membership information, sending and replying to emails and other communication-related tasks.
• The Administrator is responsible for website maintenance, and the sales and coordination of any website ads.
• The Administrator is responsible for the coordination of all activities associated with the Chamber of Commerce including staffing/volunteer needs, scheduling meetings, and coordinating events or other revenue generating activities.
• The Administrator will need to present a professional and positive image to members and the greater community through appearance, grooming and demeanor. This includes professional written and oral communications, as well as strong listening skills.
• The Administrator may research and apply for grants to benefit the Chamber of Commerce and its membership.
• The Administrator must have strong organizational skills including the ability to plan, organize, and set long-term strategy goals.
• The Administrator will work collaboratively with others who have diverse backgrounds, opinions and needs.
• The Administrator will regularly coordinate with the Executive Director, to arrange training and networking opportunities for member businesses/non-profits.
• Additional job requirements as requested by the Board of Directors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Three to five years of experience providing business assistance in an office setting
• Computer literacy with the ability to use software such as Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Function well as a team member
• Work under stressful situations and meet deadlines
• Primarily the Administrator will perform job duties in an office setting
• Administrator may be required to provide assistance to the Executive Director at events